We offer a single source for not only the packaging materials for your product, but the co-packing and distribution. Why is using a copacker a good idea?
- Your suppliers may be experts on their product, but they may not be as knowledgeable on more complex packaging involving different languages, labeling etc.
- Your product may have multiple components from different suppliers
- Using a copacker can offer another level of quality control
- It may be beneficial to limit your supplier visibility into your customers, pricing and distribution channels
IPS Lando designers will work with your marketing, sales and logistics teams to develop a robust packaging solution that meets both your retail requirements as well as providing an optimized supply chain solution. We work with multiple retailers and club stores from all around the world and understand their stringent requirements. In addition, we have a full ISTA certified lab to quickly test products in-house. We are unique in that we are a true end-to-end supplier.
You purchase your products directly from your China suppliers and have them shipped to our facility conveniently located in Suzhou, just outside of Shanghai. We receive the goods and store them in our secure warehouse. Many of our customers have multiple products that are sold in the same retail pack. Your inventory can be viewed and managed in real time. We are also able to provide another layer of quality control for your products as needed.
IPS Lando is not solely a co-packer, we produce a full range of packaging products including retail printed boxes, blisters, hangtags, displays and protective packaging. Having these services in-house makes your process more efficient and cost-efficient.
Our packout lines offer a full range of solutions, including:
- Component assembly
- Blister sealing
- Display assembly and preload
Our logistics team offers full end-to-end logistics services with warehousing and distribution capabilities throughout North America.